Monday, May 9, 2011

Keeping the bathroom "fresh"...

I'm really glad we painted the bathroom at neutral gray. We have plans for some major bathroom renovations (as I mentioned here) like new floor tiles, new vanity, etc, etc, etc. Though I want to keep the color the same... and that's because a gray, white and black bathroom allows me to make small changes (whenever I want) by accessorizing.

If I want a summer- beachy thing going one, all I have to do is add some shells and stuff...






We have some great floral towels from Anthropologie, so sometimes I go for a floral thing....











Or if I'm feeling particularly white..... (or boney)...





Or sometimes I'm not feeling white, I'm feeling blue! (And maybe even like a sailor?)








And like Doctor Seuss, I have my many colored days....









Oh, and yeah... sometimes I'm just feeling weird.




Is that a plaster cadaver foot, you ask? Why, yes! I made it in Art School.



Or, you know- I need to make a phone call to Jesus...




So yeah, that's why I'm keeping my gray bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment