Sunday, October 30, 2011

Spook House



Not too long ago, I posted the Halloween decorations I put up last year.

This year I had a lot less time since I've been at work non stop and haven't had a full weekend in weeks. I finally got my shiz together a couple of weeks ago and got to decorating... I only got around to taking photos today.

I like to keep it simple...

I get out my collection of milk glass, light some candles, get out my skulls, spray paint a few rubber critters and enjoy.




(Oh that? - I was watching the Law and Order marathon today..)


















The mouse and bird cut-outs are from Martha Stewart. The Happy Halloween sign is also hers. That lady makes some cool stuff.

As you can see, I kinda like the white and black color scheme. I usually take all of the other decorations left over (those with color) and arrange them in the dining room on the sidebar.


One of my favorite pieces is my snake wreath. I totally copied Martha again on that one.



Happy Haunting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment