Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Project! Dollhouse # 2

I'm finally going to tackle a project I started about five years ago...

Wait for it.

Another Dollhouse!

Yes. I bought a HUGE dollhouse from an estate sale a few years back and it has been at my parent's house ever since. I primed one side of it. That's it.

But today is a new day and after my last dollhouse project, I'm inspired to start another dollhouse reno. Can't wait!!

Here it is in its current state:










And one for scale:



Plans include:
  • New siding
  • White ceilings and floors
  • Modern furniture
  • Stone fireplace
  • Black exterior (?)
  • Dark stained interior wood paneling
  • Lambskin rugs
  • Neutrals, including lots of white and black
  • Pops of color like orange, red and hot pink
  • Porch furniture
  • Modern barn/ farmhouse inspired
Ah! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment