Monday, March 19, 2012

Colleen's Dollhouse Project

So if you recall, I started another dollhouse project not too long ago. Well that project is now on hold for two reasons. One, taking off the siding from that house was a serious hurdle. And two, I am side-tracked with yet another dollhouse. But this time, the dollhouse is for my friend, Colleen's kids (with the intention of sharing with her sister Meghan's daughter, too). Side note: Meghan is my BFF since high school. Just sayin.

Anyways, I won't bore you with my writing. I'm just gonna wow you with photos.

Below is what it looked like when I got it. Collen's mom found it in the trash! It was already in great shape for a rehab, since I didn't need to do any demolition like the other projects!








The cat is OBSESSED!






Here it is primed and ready for paint/ wallpaper. Yes- it's upside down. That's just how I roll.



Just doing some staging/ room planning in this one.


Currently it's looking more like this.





I've also started some furniture with Tiago.



Stay tuned for more progress.

Oh and if you ever wondered, this is what a messy studio looks like...

2 comments: