Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Solid Structure

When I had the idea for this blog, I originally thought the structure would be quite linear and that the posts would start from the beginning.

I'm re-thinking that. Especially since I'm not sure when the beginning is/ was. My grandparents bought the house in the 60's, but I bought it in 2009- so where do I start?

I could also share many photos over the years and compare them to current shots. But that isn't quite right either since our house is still very much a project and not a finished piece. (Is any house ever a finished piece, by the way?)

So I won't keep you guessing or waiting for posts any longer. I'm just going to get right into it- even if it doesn't make the most sense at the moment. It's actually very much like our attitude towards the house. We could plan and think for an eternity, but the best thing to do is to just jump right in and start DOING.

So here's a photo of the house from this fall (2010).



(If you notice, there's a big bag o' sand in front of the driveway. That's from our patio construction. Don't get your panties in a twist! I'll write about it eventually.)

Okay, I'm outie for now. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment